About Sweet Dreams Pet Services
Hi, my name is Brenda Judson!
I am the owner and manager of Sweet Dreams Pet Care. I have always loved animals, especially dogs and cats. When I retired from a fulfilling career but wanted to stay active, I decided to become a Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS) opening Sweet Dreams Pet Care in Hicksville, NY. I am so grateful to jump out of bed every morning with a smile on my face and cannot wait to get to my jobs to see my precious fur babies!
My clients always tell me that they don’t have to worry when they are away because they know that their fur babies are being loved and taken care of. When they come home, their dogs and cats don’t react any differently than if they had just left for a few hours.
My total focus is your two most precious possessions: Your pets and your property…all day long, usually 7 days a week! I’m dedicated to the loving details of caring for your dogs and other small animals. The most important goals for me are providing a consistently high quality of pet care service and developing lasting relationships with my furry clients and their parents! Because I am the sole owner, I provide most of the services myself, most of the time; however, I do occasionally use other qualified, professional pet sitters whom I personally know and trust, as backup pet sitters, should any emergency or personal need arise. I also refer clients to other pet care providers when I cannot personally fulfill your pet care service needs in the best way possible.
Here are just a few of the ways that Sweet Dreams Pet Care can make a quality difference in your pets’ (and your) lives:
- I’m a detail-oriented business person who knows how important it is to follow through, in a meticulous way, the instructions you give me for the daily care of your dogs and cats (and other small animals) as well as your home. When I mull over situations with your pets and think about how important your home is to you, I always ask myself: “What would they do if they were here? How would they want me to proceed”? If there is any question in my mind, I contact you before taking action. My pet information sheet/questionnaire is extremely detailed – which allows me to give you and your pets the best pet care possible. Nothing is assumed; no detail is too small!
- I document all my actions for you, in my daily text or email, so that you don’t have to wonder or worry about the quality of care your pets and your home have received while you’re gone. As one client put it: “Our goal in going with a professional pet sitter was…wanting the best for our two dogs while we were away. The bonus was that Brenda “camps without a trace,” returning the house to you as you left it. To list all the tasks she does to keep things ticking while we’re gone is more work than I want, so let’s just say, hire this intelligent woman who takes pride in her business and find out the true meaning of “getting away.” Rachel, Plainview.
- I maintain Open Communication at all times. Great communication is the key to all successful relationships. I always email clients a confirmation of their pet sitting arrival and departure dates/times, so there are no missed appointments or misunderstandings. I also write detailed daily email/text describing your pets’ activities and behaviors, including any changes I notice in their eating or sleeping or other routines – in addition to all their fun and funny ‘adventures’ when you’re gone! The level of communication I provide
you,before you go and while you’re away, is an important part of my pet sitting service, demonstrating the observation skills and the focus I bring as caregiverfor your pets and home!
- I am an active member of Pet Sitters International (PSI), the oldest and largest organization dedicated to the pet sitting industry. Through my active involvement PSI, I receive continuing education in pet sitting and good business practices.
- I’m Pet Tech First Aid Certified, Bonded, Insured…important protection for your home and your pets
The Most Important Credential!
The most important credential for you and your family, however, will be meeting me and experiencing the security, comfort
What is the best thing about my job as a pet sitter? Everything – including the joy and happiness I get from each and every pet I care for and being able to provide my clients peace of mind when they are away knowing that their pets are safe and happy in their own homes and receiving lots of love, affection and the very best care available.